Monday, December 12, 2011

5 things that make me happy today!

And in no particular order!
1) Scentsy!!
I am so glad that I finally discovered Scentsy!! Ashton is the best for inviting me to that party! I received my first warmer and wax bars a few days ago and I love the scents!! So I ordered more! And even ordered one for someone's Christmas present! I see another addiction in my future...

2) RAINBOOTS!
This isn't the best picture but I'm so glad I finally got to wear my rainboots!! I ordered them weeks ago and of course, no rain since then! But it's raining until WEDNESDAY and for the first time ever, I'm excited for the rain!

3) My new Hair!
Even though it isn't finished yet, I'm obsessed! Bangs were made for this face! I'm excited to finish the color, which just means I'll be taking even more pictures of myself! (Also, I like this picture because my boobs look amazing!)

4) New Laptop!
I worked hard this year so I bought myself a Christmas present!! My new Asus Laptop! As much as I would love a MAC, it just wasn't in the cards this year. But this one is amazing!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....
5) My iPhone & Siri!
I'm obsessed with this phone. It does everything! But last night I discovered how great Siri was. I got carried away but it's the little things that make me happy.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm totally missing out on Siri! :( Thanks for reminding me again!

    PS welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashleigh!! And no worries... by the time you upgrade, there will be something cooler and I'll be jealous of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Siri either Ash, I've heard she can be a little bitch tho so I'm okay with it. :)

    C-Lo I thot for SURE # 3 would be "my cleavage" good God woman lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty crazy in that picture, right?! I noticed after I started talking about my hair... but geeezzz!

    ReplyDelete