Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jay's Birthday @ Busby's West in Santa Monica

Happy Tuesday friends!!
This is days behind as my office is closed all of next week (Xmas thru New Year's) and we are trying to get things finished and cleaned before we leave so instead of updating my blog at work, they actually have me working! How dare they?! Kidding... kinda. This weekend was filled with a ton of things going on. I had a friends birthday party, a fashion show, last minute Christmas shopping and of course the Dexter season finale!! I'm obsessed with Dexter and this finale didn't disappoint me. I'm actually bummed I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR before it comes back because I have so many thoughts on what may happen!! Any of you guys watch it?? If so, what were your thoughts??

Friday night was Jaime's (Jay) birthday party. His birthday is actually this week but with Christmas, he decided to throw it early so he could get the chance to celebrate with friends who
may be out of town this coming week. We went to a place called Busby's West in Santa Monica. I've lived in LA for about 5 years now, but I still don't know much about it. I'm always up for exploring my city or finding new locations to hang out at. This place was a Sport's Bar and Grill but when we got there they had a DJ who actually played great dance music. It was an interesting crowd of people though. They had a private party going. An Ugly Christmas Sweater party was in FULL EFFECT and it was people watching at it's FINEST!


**The birthday boy**


**I wasn't prepared for this picture but it still came out cute**


**Ken, me and Edwina**


**Edwina, Ramela, and me**


**Me and the birthday boy**


**The 3 Musketeers ride again**


**Denise (yellow top) is known for making this face. It's become quite the joke. So all of us girls decided to mimic. I say her face has been perfected so she won the "GRRRR" face pose for sure... but Ramela, Natalia and I didn't do so bad!**


**Me, Jay and Edwina**


**Natalia, Jay, Me and Ramela**


**Our infamous PROM pose**

I don't have all the pictures from the fashion show ready and available at work so I'll add them later! It was for an amazing Cause and I'm really glad I got to attend something so special. PICS TO COME!!

Cherish








No comments:

Post a Comment