Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday... and I'm feeling blessed!

Happy Monday people!

I woke up this morning feeling so blessed and loved! Had such an amazing weekend with friends who love and support me no matter what decisions I've made. I really am such a lucky girl!

Friday night, I drove out to Corona to hang with some friends and to go to a holiday party on Saturday night. I got there to everyone already in PJ's watching the Centennial H.S. game... which I could care less about. Football in general = BLAH!

Josh, Jerad, Erika and I put in $10 each to win the $100 Million Mega Lotto prize...
Sad to report... we are NOT $100 Million richer. But we have hope. We won't give up.

Saturday, Erika and I decided to have a girls day before getting ready for the holiday party. When I'm in town, I have to eat at Miguel's Sr./Jr. because it's a Corona thing and we don't have them in LA. I find myself craving a BRC Wet. (Bean, Rice & Cheese Burrito Wet for those of you who don't know)

**This is HEAVEN**

After lunch, we headed to Kohl's to grab some pot and pans for E-Dub's new kitchen and to find something to wear for the party (even though we both already had outfits!!)


**Uhhh... is this little number too much for the holiday party? NEVER!**

**Spell check much?!**

After shopping, we went back to Erika's place and started getting pretty for the evening's festivities.



The hostess with the mostest that night was my Pookie aka Tiana! She is quite the Susi Homemaker and loves any reason to throw a party! Tiana has been married for a year and a half now and welcomed a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Madelynn, this past January. It's crazy to think she is going to be a year old soon! Tiana loves Christmas... it's just her holiday. Her house was decked out in all her Christmas goodies which included 3 Christmas Trees... yes, 3 of them!

I didn't take many pictures with my camera because Erika brought her amazing Canon. I'll have to steal those as soon as I see them on her blog. But the few I did get came out amazing! I have some of the most amazing people in my life!



Erika and I quickly became old ladies and headed out by 10:30pm... but we were rebels and stopped by McDonald's to get ice cream on the way home.

Well, that pretty much sums up my weekend. I had a lazy Sunday and watched TV and did laundry most of the day... no need for photos of that disaster.

How was everyone else's weekend??

<3,
Cherish



2 comments:

  1. No need for photos of that disaster! Lol You's a funny blogger, I love it!

    Also p.s. Jer Bear was in on that Lotto too! Don't forget your tix for tmrw (team E dub & C lo on that one!)

    I had the best weekend with you friend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add Jerad's name... completely forgot! I'll grab my ticket tonight or tomorrow at lunch!

    Had a great weekend with you as well!!! <3

    ReplyDelete