Friday, December 16, 2011

Wicked: The Musical

Hi Blog friends!
Things have been crazy hectic with the holidays coming up and my office shutting down for a week between Christmas and New Years so I'm finally posting the pictures from my fun night out on Tuesday!! I went to go see Wicked at The Pantages Theater with my friends Ramela and Jaime. I've seen it before... it came to LA a few years ago. So when I heard it was coming back, I KNEW I had to check it out again!! I wasn't disappointed at all! Whoever played the lead character of Elphaba, the "Wicked" witch, had some lungs on her! All of her songs were projected to the back row of The Pantages!
We got to the theater with only 10 minutes to spare before show time so we got to our seats as quickly as possible! The seats weren't too bad. Mezzanine Row C. But it was a packed house!

**Ramela and I during intermission**

**Ramela, Jaime and I. We are the LA version of the 3 Musketeers!**


After the show, we decided to head over to Dillion's Irish Pub, which is right next door to hang out for a bit.
We always laugh when we are together. We make up funny stories, we tell each other jokes, and we talk shit about people. Never a dull moment with us 3.

**Ramela said she felt like she had to act snobby because she was holding a phone with a hot pink case. It's my phone. So we all laughed a bit because I am the farthest person from snobby... I just like PINK!**

**And to top it off, I have pink glasses! So we had to do the glasses pose pic. And we both wanted to know what we would look like in each others glasses so we switched. Ramela is blind. But we both look amazing in each other's glasses as well as our own**

Tonight is Jaime's birthday party so I'll have more pictures to post this weekend sometime.
<3

1 comment: