Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Radovich Annual Christmas Potluck!

So, I know that I posted about this the other day but Erika (who also blogs! Check it out here: One Boy One Girl Two Hearts One Journey) sent me all the photos from her amazing Canon!!

**ENJOY!**


**Erika and I romantically sharing chips and dip**


**Her and I should have made Christmas cards... we are darn cute**



**Yes, we took multiple shots of us in the same pose but that's how we roll.**


**This little cutey is Aaron. Sometimes Aaron really loves me. This time... not so much. I'm pretty sure he had no clue who I was because he has never seen me with bangs. I'm trying to convince him to hug me in this picture and he wants nothing to do with me.**


**But he finally warms up to me and gives me a hug! It really made my night!**


**Asking for a picture with him may have been pushing it though**


**Until his mom threatens to take away his M&M's... then he is all smiles!**

I'm obsessed with Erika's Canon!! It seriously takes some amazing pictures!
On my bucket list: GET A CANON!!!


ALSO!! I'm a pleased to announce that I am now a proud Seller of SCENTSY!!

If you haven't heard about it, you are missing out! I'm OBSESSED!
Check out my store: Cherish Love Scentsy Essential Consultant


Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the products!




Link

1 comment:

  1. I love that last photo of you & Aaron! He is too presh! I also LOVE your bangs, so cute on you! I get my new hair today, thanks for the inspiration :)

    I would've never bought myself a DSLR but thank you ex boyfriend who did. Dick.

    ReplyDelete