Friday, December 30, 2011

So much has happened...


Hey bloggers!!
I know it's been 10 days but with the Holidays, I've been nuts! I've been off of work all week and it's been amazing. I'm sad it's almost over!

Alright, to start it off: I went to a Fashion show benefiting modern day slavery, human trafficking, child labor, and human rights violations. I know, I know, pretty intense! But I'm glad I was able to donate and learn about this amazing project!
Check it out here: Freedom and Fashion



My friend Ramela and I drove out there and eventually met up with Jaime... who was LATE! How rude?! But it was nice to watch this fashion show with Ramela who is a fellow closet CLOTHES JUNKIE and gossip about the models and clothes.

**I was at a fashion show... hence the see-thru Hello Kitty shirt**

**Ramela and me**

**We were MADE for the red carpet**


More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment