Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve!! I can't believe we have gotten here! I mean, really where has the year gone!? I know I haven't been doing this blog long but I plan on posting about my year (more on that later, of course!!)

Christmas Eve is the time I spend with my Step-Dad's family. I hear it's Mexican thing and I know so many Mexican families that meet on Christmas Eve, so I guess it's true! I've been apart of this family for 13 years now and my aunt Lynda treats me like I'm one of her own. We have an amazing relationship and I'm beyond grateful for her. Even in the beginning, she made sure I was comfortable and felt welcome at all the family events, so I hold Christmas Eve high on my quality family time list.

**The sisters with Grandma Rose. Tiffany, me, Amber, Grandma Rose, & Kristyl**

**Kristyl & Kevin. I can't believe they have been together for 4 years!!**

**Sisters! Tiffany, me, Kristyl, and Amber**

**With our little brother Brian**

**Debut of my new hair and color! How do you like it? Oh and do we LOVE the shoes!!!**

**Tiffy and me**

**Amber & me**

**Tiffany & Amber**

**This Cheesehead won me title of BEST COUSIN EVER! Kyle doesn't have to tell me for me to know he was thinking it**

**JoJo loves the present I got him**

**And so did Bob! I got Bob the SLAP, I mean, SLICE -O- MATIC. The SLAP part is an inside joke but he really did one of these for Christmas**

And that's it for my Christmas Eve ! How was yours??
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment